IELTS the ” International English Language Testing System”, is designed to assess the language ability of people in international standardised English language in. The ielts language certificate can open doors to international academic and professional opportunities in many institutions and places in the world where english is used. IELTS assesses all of your English skills — reading, writing, listening and speaking, and is designed to reflect how you will use English at study, at work, and at play, in your new life abroad.They are two version of Ielts: Academic and General training. IELTS Academic is for test takers wishing to study at undergraduate or postgraduate levels, and for those seeking professional registration. IELTS General Training is for test takers wishing to migrate to an English-speaking country (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK), and for those wishing to train or study at below degree level.
- Test conducted by : IDP and british council
- Test Pattern : Listening, Reading, Writing & Speaking
- Test Duration : 3 hrs
- Test Scores : 0-9 band. Good score 6.5+ bands.
- Test Score : Validity 2 years.
- Mode of Registration : Online or Walk-in to the Centre with complete Test Application Form
- Proof of Document Required for Registration : Original & Valid Passport Test Fee ;Rs. 12650/-
- Mode of Payment : Demand Draft / Credit Card / Cash.
|The IELTS band score scale|
|8||Very good user|
|3||Extremely limited user|
|0||Did not attempt the test|